Loft conversion in London & around is the process concerning the transformation of the attic into a functional room-a bedroom, a kitchen, an office, a pantry, or a gym. Changes in the loft as a way of the house extension is of demand in the UK, where the room under the roof is easy to arrange to your own need and taste. It is very difficult to fix on your own because constructive and interior transformations are beyond the capabilities of those who do not have enough experience. VIP Building Solutions is the company that is able to become the very loft conversion contractor, which will provide you with the desired result.
WHO WE ARE
VIP Building Solutions Ltd. is a company with many years of experience which has managed to unite real professionals – such as engineers, designers, architects and decorators. If you dream of a stylish and cosy loft in one of the charming corners of London, we will be glad to do our best to create a comfortable environment for you. We provide a full range of services for the loft conversion and extension in London, starting with redevelopment and finishing with wall decoration.
WE WORK IN LONDON & AROUND
We work in Greater London & around the London areas:
Hayes, Uxbridge, High Wycombe, Slough, Beaconsfield , Wooburn,Maidenhead, Gerrards Cross, Marlow, Chalfont st Peter, Fulmer, Stoke Poges, Chorleywood.
LOFT CONVERSION COST
4×5 2 Roof Light Windows
4×5 4 Roof Light Windows
4×5 1 Dormer, 1 Roof Light
6×5 2 Roof Light Windows
6×5 4 Roof Light Windows
Timber Roof Structures
Double Glazed Window & UPVC Door Fitting
Stair Case Additions
General Construction Work
TYPES OF LOFT CONVERSION
Depending on the configuration of your attic and roof type loft conversions may be organised in several different ways. We present you some types of lofts that are really popular in the UK.
The arrangement of the attic with skylights gives the opportunity to create a modern bright space and elegant appearance of the loft.
This is the most popular variant of conversion – its versatility allows you to use it for a variety of purposes. The structure of the dormer suggests its location on the rear slope of the roof and it helps to expand the space of the house and open up opportunities for aesthetic transformations.
Hip to Gable
The semi-palm roof will be an excellent basis for creating a spacious, neat and ergonomic space. A particularly popular solution for the buildings of the 1930s.
Of all types of loft, this one is the closest to being called a full-fledged floor. It assumes the presence of almost vertical walls (usually with a slope of 72 degrees) and a wide space that can be arranged as you like.
HOW MUCH WILL A LOFT CONVERSION COST?
The basic loft conversion costs may depend on the following factors:
Dimensions of the room under the roof;
The state of the attic;
The need and scope for constructive change;
The complexity of the project.
The total expenses on the work are discussed with each client individually. Contact our managers to find out the average cost of a loft conversion in London in our company or to order your own project.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. We offer our customers top-class services and perform all types of works at a professional level.
2. Our rich experience of working with clients helped to develop an individual approach. We are able to focus on the details of your project and implement everything at your wishes and tastes.
3. Our company representatives will be glad to answer all your questions concerning the prices, details of conversion and refurbishing project at any stage of work.
4. Our construction engineers architects and will make all the necessary measurements and analyse the structure of your attic (walls, roof slope, etc).
5. We will check all the calculations and make a general and general estimate with a fixed total cost and carefully plan the plan the implementation of the project.
6. Our interior designers and decorators will work out the appropriate variants of loft space organization, select the colours and interior style and make a professional 3D-visualization of your new under-roof design.
7. We will provide you with the optimal selection of materials, sanitary ware, and furniture for your loft conversion project taking into account the constructive peculiarities of your attic within your budget.
8. We provide you with the 5-year warranty for all types of works and services.
Vip building solutions Ltd. provides a full range of quality home renovation, remodeling and improvement services for both domestic and commercial property across Greater London & around the London areas